Delta Hotels by Marriott, Grand Okanagan Resort has celebrated its 30th anniversary since opening its doors in 1992.
CHIC speaker program released, registrations now open!
Canadian Hotel Investment Conference (CHIC)
Live and in-person! April 5-6, 2022
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Since 1997, the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference has established itself as the definitive source for information, insight, and opinion on today’s Canadian lodging market. For senior executives from across North America, this business conference delivers outstanding insight on where the industry is today, where it’s heading, and the options it can deliver.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for CHIC 2022
List of speakers now released, including:
CEO CLOSING KEYNOTE: Sébastien Bazin, Chairman and CEO, Accor
- Joe Baker, MEd, Publisher, STAY Magazine
- Hugo Germain, Vice President, Operations, Germain Hotels
- Christine Kennedy, CPA, CA, Vice President, Finance, Atlific Hotels
- Sabrina Maddeaux, Columnist, National Post
- Eric Plesman, Head of Global Real Estate, Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- Terry Bishop, President, Property Tax, Canada, Altus Group
- Anthony Cohen, Executive VP & Partner, Crescent Hotels & Resorts Canada
- Curtis Gallagher, Principal, Canadian Hospitality Lead, Capital Markets Group — Avison Young
- Michael Gregory, CFA, Deputy Chief Economist and Head of U.S. Economics, Managing Director, BMO Capital Markets
- Michael Grubsztajn, Vice President, Jemlor Hospitalité
- Susie Grynol, President & CEO, Hotel Association of Canada
- Dario Guescini, Director, Work-Integrated Learning, Experiential Education & Global Mobility, George Brown College
- Doris Hager, Owner and Principal, Hager Design International Inc.
- Tracey Kalimeris, Vice President Talent & Culture, Accor
- Kinnari Lakhani, Senior Vice President, Gallagher
- Philip Mondor, President and CEO, Tourism HR Canada
- Alam Pirani, Executive Managing Director | Hotels | Canada & Caribbean, Colliers Hotels
- Carrie Russell, Senior Managing Partner, HVS