According to CBC News, Vancouver hotel rooms have already sold out for Taylor Swift’s 2024 concert dates.
wclc | western canadian lodging conference
wclc is Western Canada's premium hotel investment conference of the year.
LIVE & VIRTUAL
November 15 – 16, 2021
Taking place in-person at the Westin Bayshore - Vancouver
wclc is Western Canada's premium hotel investment conference of the year. This year, wclc is a hybrid in-person and virtual event.
- Joe Baker, Publisher and Co-Owner, STAY Magazine
- Jeff Hyslop, Senior VP, Asset Management, InnVest Hotels
- Nicole Nguyen, Director, CBRE Hotels
- Mike Bobbitt, Vice President, Franchising and Development, Superior Lodging Corp.
- Ingrid Jarrett, President & CEO, British Columbia Hotel Association (BCHA)
- Robert Pratt, President and CEO, Sandman Hotel Group and Sutton Place Hotels
- Aaron Bowler, Partner, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Greg Kwong, EVP & Regional Managing Director (Alberta), CBRE Hotels
- Jervis Rodrigues, Partner | Advisory Services Leader, BDO Canada LLP
- Leonard Brody, Business and Technology Visionary, Business and Technology Visionary
- Ryan Laurie, Director of Asset Management, Pomeroy Lodging
- Jiri Rumlena, President, SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts
- Gandeephan Ganeshalingam, VP of Procurement and Supply Chain, WestJet
- Carrie Russell, Senior Managing Partner, HVS
- Martin Stitt, Senior Vice President Operations - Canada, Hotel Equities
- Susie Grynol, President & CEO, Hotel Association of Canada
- Jason Wight, AACI | Senior Vice President | Partner, Icon Capital
- Cameron Woof, AVP, Hotels & Syndication, CWB Franchise Finance