These are this year's best hotels and resorts in Canada—as voted by readers by CONDÉ NAST TRAVELLER.
Robin McLuskie joins STAY editorial advisory board
McLuskie is the managing director of hotels at Colliers Canada.
McLuskie, a well-known industry expert, has worked with Colliers for close to 20 years and is responsible for hotel and resort investment sales, business development and client management. As managing director of Canadian hotel brokerage operations, she is an industry leader representing Canada’s largest hotel owners, focusing on developing long-term client relationships and helping to establish Colliers as the advisor of choice to institutional capital and private investors.
McLuskie joins fellow STAY editorial advisory board members:
- Brian Leon President, Choice Hotels Canada
- Brian Flood VP and Practice Leader, Hospitality and Gaming,
Cushman & Wakefield
- Scott Richer VP, Real Estate and Development (Canada), Hyatt Hotels
- Ed Khediguian Senior VP, CWB Franchise Finance
- Bill Stone President, Knightstone Hotel Group
- Gunjan Kahlon VP Franchise Sales and Development, Wyndham
Hotels & Resorts
- Judy Sparkes-Giannou Co-Owner, Clayton Hospitality Inc.
- Deborah Borotsik Senior VP, Beechwood Real Estate Advisors
- Alan Perlis President, Knightstone Capital Management and CEO,
Knightstone, Hotel Group
- Alnoor Gulamani President, Bayview Hospitality Inc.
- Christina Poon General Manager Hotel W New York – Union Square
- Phil Thompson Business Lawyer, Thompson Dymond
- Sandra Kanegawa Owner, Heritage Inn Portfolio, X‑Dream