The Canadian Centre for Ethics & Corporate Policy presents a panel on ‘Ethical Issues in Tourism and Hospitality During the Pandemic.’
Club Med releases new all‑inclusive ski resorts and offerings
Club Med has announced details about its current ski offerings and resorts in Canada, the French, Italian, and Swiss Alps, and Japan.
Club Med has announced details on the continued enhancement of its current ski offerings and resorts in Canada, the French, Italian, and Swiss Alps, and Japan.
As part of Club Med’s ambitions to open 17 new resorts and complete 13 renovations or property extensions by 2024, the brand will debut three new mountain resorts in December 2022.
Club Med recently opened or soon-to-open mountain resorts include:
- Club Med Québec Charlevoix, Canada: Opened December 2021. This four-season, all-inclusive mountain resort is Club Med’s first in Canada, just 90 minutes from Québec City.
- Club Med Tignes, French Alps: Opening December 2022. A historic destination that has been home to Club Med since 1958, Tignes Val Claret is an outdoor sports lover’s paradise located at an altitude of 2,100 meters.
- Club Med Val d’Isère, French Alps: Opening December 2022. Club Med Val d’Isère is undergoing a complete transformation and will reopen as the brand’s first Exclusive Collection (5‑star) mountain resort this December.
- Club Med Kiroro, Hokkaido Japan: Opening December 2022. Renowned for its generous snow cover and unspoiled natural environment, the coveted ski destination of Hokkaido is home to Club Med’s newest four-season mountain resort in Asia.
- Additional Club Med Alpine Ski Resorts: Club Med ski resorts throughout the French, Italian, and Swiss Alps, perfectly blend an elevated mountain experience with the value of an all-inclusive. All offer ski-in/ski-out access for maximum time on the slopes.